The categories of an artwork include plastic art, visual artwork, good art, performance art, applied art, and decorative artwork.
This class contains. Arts comprise:
- Drawing — charcoal, chalk, crayon, pastel, pencil, or pen and ink
- Painting — oils, watercolor, gouache, acrylics, ink and wash, tempera, or encaustic paints
- Printmaking — woodcuts, stencils, engraving, etching, and lithography, or screen-printing, transparency imaging, or even giclee prints
- Sculpture — bronze, stone, marble, wood, or clay
- Calligraphy — lovely and stylized handwriting
The arts comprise the arts, along with the following:
New networking — electronic artwork, computer graphics, computer animation, virtual art, Internet art, interactive art, video games, video games, computer robotics, 3D printing, and artwork like biotechnology
Contemporary types of reflection — assemblage, poster, Profession, setup
Artworks which are molded and not plastic items are included by the expression plastic artwork. This class is made of three-dimensional functions like plaster, clay, stone, metals, timber as well as newspaper (origami).
This classification is made up of an art form that pertains to performance events that occur in the theater. Performance arts comprise:
- Traditional functionality artwork — theater, animation, music, and ballet
- Contemporary operation artwork — mime
- Hyper-modern performance artwork — phenomena
This class encompasses the use of designs to items. Applied arts are meant for the usage of a profession. It features interior layout, computer artwork, photography and industrial design, graphic design, fashion design, and design.
This classification describes decorative although practical art types, such as jewelry, jewelry artwork and other things which are adorned by decorations and layouts. Additionally, it contains works in stained glass, furniture, decor, clay, glass, metal, wood, fabric, and tapestry artwork.